Here is My Card Using My Challenge Sketch....

So I thought I should make a card using my Card Sketch, otherwise it is just not fair is it?? So here is my attempt. It is my son's girlfriends 18th Birthday on Saturday, so thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone and combine the card he asked me for with my Card Challenge. I hope he likes it though, teenagers are funny aren't they. All I need to do now is to make a card for her too, and some kind of box or bag to put her gift in...



I used Scenic Route Papers, Bravo Burgundy Stampin' Up! Cardstock, Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge Punch and a little BossKutz die for the teddy..... awww how sweet.

If you want to take part in my Card Challenge with a chance of winning a Stampin' Up! Saleabration Stamp Set of your choice check it out here.

Have a good evening all xx

0 amazing people have contributed: