Trip to Dentist and Watching an Assembly...

My poor child number 9, he is 8 years old and his teeth are crumbling, the dentist has said it is nothing to do with too many sweets etc, it would happen whatever he eats or drinks (they only have water to drink, no juice and some fizzy on birthdays and Christmas), so today it was his trip to the dentist, he has to have 17 fillings in all to hold his teeth together, they think his 2nd teeth will be stronger and he shouldn't have this problem then.... but today his trip entailed having half of these filled, they dont drill, they just pick any lose bit out and fill in the hole, he is so brave, but I guess he is used to it by now... trip 2 will be next week.

Then this afternoon, a trip to the school to see Number 10s Assembly, a bit of a mix up as I thought I was seeing Number 9s, but the school rung to say they had swapped them around, so Number 10s it was.... poor boy had been trying to tell me for 2 days it was his assembly but as I had paperwork saying otherwise I didn't believe him.... quick apology after school today. And after his trauma from Monday, he is obviously feeling much better because...



he has grown two sets of arms.... how on earth did that happen. Please excuse the quality of the photograph, I bought a new small camera just after Christmas, but just lately the photos I have been taking with it are atrocious, in fact I have resorted back to my Canon 40d to take the photographs for my blog, just mega big to carry around just for a school assembly. So as you may have guessed this is my little boy acting to the story of The Three Little Pigs in his school assembly this afternoon, they also spoke to the parents in French and sung a song about Pinocchio..

And now on to today's card....


The image is a Stamp from Leanne Ellis and I bought it at http://www.funkykits.co.uk/. And guess what, I didn't use any Stampin' Up! whatsoever except for the sentiment inside the card which is from the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set. The cardstock was from my stash, as were the flowers, brads and bling. The punch is Martha Stewart.
Dont forget to take part in my Monday Sketch Challenge, scroll down a few blog posts and you will find it, otherwise click on the tab above this post. Leave a link in my Mr Linky box so that everyone can view your card.
Have a great evening everyone, take care xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Kate Lewis said...

Ah, your poor boy, what a trauma for him to go through. Great card - love the layout! K xx