My Dies Have Turned Up At Last....

Was just talking to DH this morning about a set of dies that I had ordered a while back but hadn't turned up yet as they were out of stock... they were the Spellbinders Labels 1, which were also out of stock in the US... well can you believe they have actually turned up this morning, so will have to get using them later.

Spent two and a half hours on Skype this morning to my inlaws in Australia, they are coming over for a visit in June/July and they have never met in person our little boy Malachi... their Grandson, so should be an exciting time. All the children talk to them on the computer, they bring their toys and show them to them, plus one of my little boys loves to show them his Atlas'. Their Grandmother says he will need to learn all the flags of the world, so will try and teach him them before they come over.... lol what a surprise that would be for them.

I am off to make some cookies with the 2 small boys soon.... hmmmm wonder how they will turn out or whether there will actually be any mixture left to cook... lol, might put some bread on to cook at the same time, what is it about home baked bread that makes it taste so yummy.... and that melted butter mmmm mmm... am thinking that this is not going to be good for my waistline, but as I barely have a waistline then what do I have to worry about....

Anyway, here is the bit you have all come to see, another of my handmade cards, am hoping to step up a bit with the making next week, but I do have around 3 or 4 appointments that I need to attend, so we will have to see how it goes.


So today we have another Criss Cross card, I used Laura Ashley Patterned Paper, Certain Celery Stampin' Up! cardstock and also Old Olive Stampin' Up! Cardstock. The pink is Pretty In Pink Stampin' Up! cardsock and pink taffeta ribbon. Also used, One of A Kind Stamp Set, plus various Stampin' Up! punches.... The sentiment is from Papertrey Inc.

Off to look through my Martha Stewart's Cookies book.... my mouth is watering already.... have a great afternoon all xx


0 amazing people have contributed: