I actually got round to making some cards....

And they are all made from Stampin' Up! Unfortunately not the 20 I had planned but I have made 3, I was going to make 20 3 x 3 cards, but I decided against it and I have 24 card blanks ready and waiting to be made into cards and they are a variety of sizes, just to make things a little bit different. I guess they take me longer as I like to decorate the inside too... I have photographed the insides so will show you them too...



For these cards I used Old Olive, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, I used the Stampin' Up! Cardstock Flowers on the front and the sentiment was from the Thank You Kindly Set, the inside Stamp Sets were Season Of Joy for the Green Swirl, I stamped the flower first using A Beautiful Thing Stamp Set in So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie, I then masked the flower and stamped the swirl over the top.... I think it looks quite attractive.. oh yes, the size is 4" x 4". I used the swirls cuttlebug folder and the spots cuttlebug folder to give it some dimension and the Patterned Paper is Haiku.
Next up is another 4" x 4" card...



I am using the same Patterned Paper and Cardstock throughout these cards, so again, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron Cardstock and Haiku Patterned Paper. Pumpkin Pie ribbon on the front of the card and again I used the Cardstock Flowers. The brads are Old Olive and the sentiment is from the Stamp Set Circle of Friendship, you get 8 sentiments in this set and they punch out nicely using the Stampin' Up! punches. Inside I used the same colour cardstock but used the Scallop Edge Punch on the Patterned Paper. All supplies are Stampin' Up!.



This time the card is an A6 size, and again I used the same colour cardstock, Old Olive, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. The ribbon on the front of the card is Old Olive, and the Image comes from the Garden Whimsey Stamp Set, I coloured the stamp in with the Stampin' Markers and stamped it that way, so I could use 2 colours. The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings Stamp Set. On the inside I used the Scallop Edge Punch on the edge of the So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie cardstock and I used the Cardstock Flowers... the Patterned Paper is Haiku. Hope to make some more cards in these colours tomorrow, bit of a challenge getting them all different but using the same colours, so should be fun.
And apart from making cards I have no other news to share... aaaah, but a letter was sent home via my son today to say this Academic Year he has already got 30 merits, so very proud of him as it is his first year at Secondary School.
Dont forget to take part in my Blog Candy Challenge, you have until Saturday to submit a card and you can find out more here.
Dinner is now ready, so off to have that.... have a great evening all xx


5 amazing people have contributed:

Linda . J said...

Hi Linda I just love the colour combination these cards are fantastic. Keep going I can not wait to see the others.
Hugs Linda

Yankee in England said...

Seriously cute, I never think of putting these two colours together but always love it when I see someone else do it!

Stephanie said...

The colours you have used are just gorgeous - lovely cards x

Rosietoes said...

I've been into 'zingy' myself lately Linda. I love the way those colours interact. Smashing cards. :)

Kate Lewis said...

wonderful selection of cards Linda - you've been busy! The colours are lovely - I may have to treat myself to that Haiku paper soon! Kate x