Dont Forget The Blog Candy......

Dont forget the blog candy I am giving away.... A Stampin' Up! Saleabration set of your choice, and to win this all you have to do is make a card using my Sketch Challenge (see post below for my card) and post a comment in my comment box with a link to your card, or if you dont have a blog to post on, then just send me an e-mail of your card. I would also appreciate it if you could link the blog candy to your blog so more people have the opportunity to join in. So far only 2 people have joined in, so the odds of one of them winning is pretty high.... lol Check out the Blog Candy Post here.

So today I have another card to share with you...


I made this using Night of Navy, Real Red and Kraft Cardstock from Stampin' Up! and the big eyelets are also Stampin' Up!... I used 2 cuttlebug folders, one for the diamond shapes on the main body of the card and a border one for the bottom line of dots. The Stamp Set is from http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/stampsets.html they have some awesome stamps there and their postage and delivery is good too....

Have a good day everyone, you never know, I may be back later xx

2 amazing people have contributed:

Yankee in England said...

Love the lighthouse stamp. It looks great on the dark blue paper

Rosietoes said...

Great colour combo and the stamps are awesome. :)