I Have Some Entries....

For my blog candy, and very nice they are too, thank you everyone who has entered so far, for putting in the effort and giving me some much needed inspiration too...

I went to my daughters for dinner last night as I said in my last post and it was yummy, yummy, yummy, I just soooo love Paella, and then we had chocolate cake and cream for dessert, so glad I am not on a diet as everyone had two helpings of Paella to start with.... he he I meant to take my camera and photograph it, but forgot, but I guess that is just as well for all of those who are currently on a diet.

My offering today is another card...

No stamping at all on this one, I have no idea who the patterned paper is from, but the ribbon is Very Vanilla Grosgrain from Stampin' Up and Mellow Moss Taffetta Ribbon also from Stampin Up. The sentiment is computer generated, the cardstock is Very Vanilla and I used the Scallop Edge Punch (yep, Stampin' Up! again) to make the scallops...

Hope to be back later with something else.... keep your eyes peeled, and if you haven't done already, dont forget to enter the Blog Candy Competition, unfortunately Stampin' Up! cannot be shipped outside of the UK, but I would still like to see what our international crafters have made... have a good day all xx


1 amazing people have contributed:

Yankee in England said...

Love the pink and green colour combo. Glad to hear you ate a helping of paella for me. Will have to mention to DH that I want some paella!