A Little Boy's Birthday Card...

Today I am very proud of myself, I have actually made a card for a little boy whose party my son is going to on Sunday.... yep Sunday, and today is Friday, I am organised, how thrilling is that!! And I have the birthday present too, so no last minute running around in Tesco on Sunday trying to find something for this little boy just before his party starts... I hope I can continue this way. I have also needed a couple of thank you cards this week and all I needed was to reach into my box and lift one out... what bliss!! Now I hope that I can do my 12 card order so smoothly AT THE BEGINNING of next week instead of rushing to finish them on Saturday. Aaaah so what am I waiting for you want to see the card of course...


My photographic skills have gone way down the pan this week, doesn't matter which camera I use, so it is obviously down to me... I have used a Stampin' Up! Stamp Set for this card called All in The Family and the little Rugby Ball is from Family Accessories... The patterned paper is Scenic Route Metropolis, cardstock is matching Bazzill cardstock BUT the bigger hearts have been punched out using the Stampin' Up! Star Punch. "Ben" has been die cut using my Quickutz Ginger alphabet.
I have a very busy weekend, we have a loft conversion and have loft cupboards that aren't very accessible but just enough that you can load junk into the cupboards. This weekend our task is to tidy out one of the cupboards and list anything we dont want on e-bay... one persons junk is another ones treasure, or something like that. I have lots of annuals from when I was young in there, not sure what I am keeping them for so they can go if they dont appear to be worth anything. Then I also need to get two punctures fixed on my car, one is a slow puncture so have had it a while and now I have another one, so will have to get both fixed, and the boys all have a Pantomime to go to, The Wizard of Oz.... oh no they haven't, oh yes they have. Plus my little boy wants to be enrolled next week at Beavers, so we need to buy him his top and the place where we buy it is only open tomorrow.... looks like I will be getting up at 5am....
Hope you have a less busy weekend than me, take care xx


1 amazing people have contributed:

Unknown said...

I really like this card and actually have this stamp set. Thanks for posting!! Carly