And we have a winner.......

So I was going to get my little boy to draw a name out of a hat, but he was too busy playing football until after it had got dark, so I went to http://www.random.org/ and used that to pick a number. I wrote down all the names and then numbered them from 1 to 16 for all the entries... and the Random.Org picked out number tdaaaaaaaa 4... So Lisa you are my winner, if you would like to check out the Saleabration Leaflet on the side of my blog and let me know which of the Saleabration stamp sets you want I will get it into the post to you as soon as possible... Well Done.... and thank you to everyone who took part, it was great to see all of your cards, a real inspiration to me....
I will hopefully be posting a sketch every Monday from now on, so check back tomorrow for the next one, although there will be no more prizes for now... have a great day all xx

4 amazing people have contributed:

Lisa said...

Oh My I can't believe I won!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU - certainly made my day.
Ok off to try and decide what stamps to have.

One very happy Lisa

LoloDesigns said...

Congratulations Lisa, your card was lovely. Thanks Linda for the challenge and look forward to the others!

Lisa said...

Hi Linda,

I would love to have the stamp set Polka Dot Punches please.

Just want to say thank you again and I can't wait for your other sketches as I actually enjoyed working to a sketch which I don't normally do.

Helen Ding said...

Congrats Lisa... Lucky you! Look forward to the next challenge Linda