Stamper's 10 Club....

Hi everyone, just recently I have had several people approach me about my Stamper's 10 Club and so I am looking to start one during February, but I do not have enough people yet, so if you are interested or want to know more, contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net and I will answer all your questions. But in the meantime, this is what it is all about....

What Is This?
This is a monthly club run for 10 people for 10 months.

How Does It Work?
Each month each of the 10 people spend £15 or more in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If 10 people spend £15 each this adds up to £150, which equates to a virtual party, and this means that you are entitled to a Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set plus £15 of free goods of your choice out of the catalogue. Each of the 10 people take it in turns to be the virtual hostess.What Do I Need To Do?Just let me know you are interested and I will add your name to my list as we need 10 people to start a club. Once we have 10 people I will send out a catalogue to you and you can decide on what you are going to buy for £15 or more in your first month.

What Do We Get Out Of This?
You get a free Stampin' Up! catalogue worth £4.95, at least a free Level 1 Hostess Set plus £15 of free goods of your choice from the catalogue (you can get Level 2 plus more money to spend if your sales are higher). Plus you get to join my Stampers 10 Forum, only for my club members plus every other month you will find a little freebie in your box of goodies, it could be a make and take, a step by step project guide, or just a little gift from me. You also get to buy some of the things on your Stampin' Up! wishlist.

When Can We Start?
We can start as soon as 10 people are interested, at the moment I have 2 people on the list so need 8 more people. Just contact me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net to either be added to my list or for more information.

So get your name on the list fast....

In the meantime I have been making again, this time I have made myself a Birthday Book, I found it on here and thought it was an excellent idea, so made myself one using Stampin' Up! Stash.



I used Rose Red Cardstock to make the pages and Whisper White to print the months onto, I then used Stampin' Up Patterned Paper to run a line along the bottom of each page, I used the Forever Flowers Wheel with Chocolate Chip Ink to run along the edge of the page, and I lined the envelopes with Rose Red Cardstock edged with Forever Flowers also in Chocolate Chip. The envelope can then be used to put the stamps and address labels in, so you never have the excuse that you couldn't post the card as you didn't know the address or have a stamp handy... as I layer up my cards quite a lot, I have to stock up on the large stamps otherwise the recipient would end up paying postage on their own cards.... lol

So this evening I have to take the cards and presents to my son (the 18 birthday ones) and then we can relax with a bottle of wine, and I will snuggle up in bed with my hot water bottle also... not sure what we are up to tomorrow other than the housework and washing first thing, I did get some new stamps today, but they have to be stuck onto Kling-On first (I have done one as I wanted to see what it would stamp like)... so maybe in the next few days I will get to make some cards using these. I am also hoping to complete 10 cards for a swap I am running at http://www.inlovewithstamping.com/ and then that only leaves me 10 more to do.... plus it is my little boys birthday next week, so will need to get a card made for him, I also need to get him a birthday present, but every day he has a different idea of what he wants.... boys eh!! So what I really need to do is get off of here and get making...

Have a great weekend all, take care xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Rosietoes said...

The birthday book looks like a great idea Linda.