Hope You All Had A Very Merry Christmas....

And a Happy New Year, here's me wishing you all a Prosperous New Year....

Just wanted to let you know more about Stampin' Up!s special Saleabration Offer. For every £45 you spend, you can choose a Limited Edition Stamp Set for Free....... if you spend £90 you can have 2 Free Limited Edition Stamp Sets... and so on. If you would like to hold a workshop and your workshop achieves sales of over £300 you will be entitled to a Free Saleabration set too... and if you would like to become a Demonstrator and claim 3 Free Stamp Sets, please read my post below....

Click on the Saleabration Link on the Left Hand Side of my blog and it will take you to an online Saleabration Leaflet, but just to give you a taster, here are the 4 Stamp Sets that you can collect.

Remember though, this offer is only good for orders placed before 28th February 2009!



This one is called Botanical Blooms and is a two way Stamp Set whereas you stamp the coloured bit first, then the edge over the top, it is a good idea to use a Stamp-a-ma-Jig for this, and the image can be coloured using the Stampin Up Waterproof Crayons, just click on the Saleabration Catalogue Cover on the Left Hand Side for ideas on using these Stamps.


Lovely Stamps to use if you are giving someone something edible as a gift, again see the catalogue for more ideas.


Excellent sentiment set, you can use the big Congratulations, then follow on with one of the smaller sayings.

These stamps can be used with the Scallop Circle Punch for the round flower and the 5 Petal Punch for the five petal Stamp, these are excellent for many occasions, but I will be using the heart for some Valentine Cards.

Hopefully once everyone goes back to school next week things will settle down to normal and I will get around to making cards again, that is only if my new computer that is turning up on Saturday behaves itself, I have never had an easy time of swapping all my information across and I will have the added problem this time of my new computer being a 64 bit and this one being a 32 bit, I will have to download updated drivers for most of my software.... and cutting machines...

I will leave you with a card I made recently...

I think the papers are Laura Ashley, and one of the cricut cartridges had a flower so similar I cut it out and stuck it over one of the flowers on the card, if you look carefully you can just about see it, I also sewed around the outside of the card, the sentiment is computer generated.

Have a great evening everyone xx


0 amazing people have contributed: