Thought I Would Go For Something Different....

Yep, I was getting bored with those colours, so thought I would try something different today, and stamped and coloured some images... It is my little boys birthday on Saturday, so thought I would be really prepared and make him a card, didn't use too much Stampin' Up! today either...

I used my Prismacolor Pencils, Sansodor and Paper Stumps to colour in the Sugar Nellie image. The patterned paper is Basic Gray, I also used the Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge Hardware, and tied a piece of Kraft Taffetta Ribbon (also Stampin' Up!) to a piece of the Hardware. The big eyelet is surprisingly enough also Stampin' Up!. The sentiment is from the stamp set A Bit of Birthday Cheer. I used Kraft Cardstock for the card blank.


I again used Basic Gray Paper, the card blank and red cardstock is Real Red from Stampin' Up! as are the brads and the ribbon. The image is from Leanne Ellis which I bought from Funky Kits and it is coloured in using my Stampin' Up! waterbrush and Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The flowers are Prima and the sentiment is the same as the last card from A Bit of Birthday Cheer Stamp Set. For the inside I used Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Whisper White Cardstock... I dont have anyone in mind for this card so will put it in my very depleted card basket.
My son's basketball team lost their tournament yesterday, in fact they only won one game, so better luck next time guys....
And today is also my little Pug's birthday, Happy Birthday to you Belle, she is 2 today.... this is a rare photo of her sleeping on her own, she normally sleeps on top of our Great Dane...

Have a great evening everyone.. take care xx


2 amazing people have contributed:

Linda . J said...

Hi Linda, love the cards, the colours are great and I am sure the little boy will love this. Awe the doggy is so cute.
Hugs Linda

Stephanie said...

Totally different cards yet both fabby - love your versatility x