Dont Forget The Blog Candy........

If you haven't read about the blog candy I am giving away, go here now. It is for a Free Saleabration Set of your choice and all you have to do is make a card as per the Card Challenge on this link.

Here is a card I have made, I have lots I need to make this week, so keep a look out for them also, I do try to update my blog everyday, if there is something you would like to know more about then just e-mail me on LindaLloyd@gmx.net and I will try to help you.

I cut the shape using my Cricut Expression from So Saffron Cardstock, I then cut the other shapes using my Nestabilities Dies in Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise (all Stampin' Up! colours). The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the butterfly is a Spellbinders Die, I finished off by dotting liquid pearls around the edge.... hope you like it...

Would you like to earn yourself 3 free Stamp Sets from Stampin' Up!? Then check out this post here...

Or if you would like to join one of my Stampers 10 Clubs and earn a free stamp set plus £15 or more of free stash check out the link here.

Have a good day all xx

1 amazing people have contributed:

Yankee in England said...

Love the round cards I am in the process of designing one for my SIL birthday. You know I am interested in a stampers 10 spot just let me know when you have enough people.