Our Card Swap....

A while ago now (well before Christmas anyway), we had a 3 x 3 card swap over at In Love With Stamping, 10 of us made 10 cards each and sent them to the lady organising the swap... she in turn sorted one of each of the 10 different cards and posted them back to us, hence we send in one design but receive 10 of them back.... and here is the card that I made for the swap....


For this I used a card blank of Always Artichoke and layered it with Rose Red Cardstock and So Saffron Patterned Paper. The Scallop Circle was cut from Always Artichoke and then a circle cut from Rose Red. I stamped the image for Carte Postale onto So Saffron Cardstock using Always Artichoke Ink and then cut that out using one of the Stampin' Up! punches too. I finished the middle off with a small pearl from the Pretties Kit. The ribbon is Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon. Voila easy to make 10 of these for the swap. I am now hosting my own swap and have to make another 20 cards for it.... busy busy busy...
Dont forget to enter for my blog candy (yesterdays post), if you already have this Saleabration Set you can pick one of the others for your prize if you win....

Have a great evening all xx


0 amazing people have contributed: